ASLD/95/PR2/SB Selectable computer and Potentiser
The ASLD95 is the result of continuous research and development. It is the highest-performance instrument of BCL Ltd and combines various systems within one instrument.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The ASLD95 is the result of continuous research and development. It is the highest-performance instrument of BCL Ltd and combines various systems within one instrument. It offers a fully equipped analysis/balancing section with 15 rotary controllers for setting of rates. The integrated radionic analysis section provides you with rapid radionic analysis of more than 6500 parameters (no test kits required!) on 12 levels.
The ASLD95 gives you a potentiser for continuous adjustment of potencies from X1 to X9,000 and C1 to MM10. Our F-range potencies can be obtained as an optional extra. The heart of the ASLD95 is the memory bank of our ASL potentiser. This gives you the option of permanent storage of specific informational content of more than 7,000 remedies (!) in the internal memory of the ASLD95. The stored information can then be modified for potency as desired and imprinted onto a carrier substance within 10 seconds.
The Auto Simile Finder is also related to ASL potentisers. This enables you to have an automatic search performed by the ASLD for a medium on the basis of a patient specimen, and to imprint it on a carrier substance. The ASLD95 also provides pre-programmed information concerning more than 2600 homoeopathic individual remedies and more than 200 complex remedies.
Thus, the ASLD95 is the logical redevelopment of the known MK12 and the ideal supplement to bio-resonance instruments and EAV systems.
- More than 2600 homoeopathic individual remedies and 200 complex remedies in the internal memory
- More than 7,000 individual remedies and 795 complex remedies memory positions for user programming.
- Radionic analysis and balancing with 15 rotary controllers for setting of rates and a 12-level system
- Automatic simile selection on the basis of a patient specimen (Auto Simile Finder)
- Transfer mode for transfer/potentising of the specific informational content of any desired starting substances
- Preparation time: 10-second timer as standard
- Rapid electronic card storage system EECS (10 seconds for storage of balancing programmes, etc)
- Copen 7-pole interface for connection of add-ons (x4)
- The ASLD95 is the top-class of radionic instruments
- Standard package contents;
- 1 - ASLD/95/PR/2/SB Instrument
- 1 - Mains cable
- 1 - Scanner I probe
- 1 - Pendulum
- 1 - Operators manual
- 1 - Rates Book for Radionic Instruments.
- 1 - New Homeopathy, Rate Book for Radionic Instruments
- 10 - EECS cards